Step by step to create a user in the system
Step 1: Access the registration page
Open your web browser and enter the following URL in the address bar: https://mikrotiksdwan.com/app/
Press Enter to access the registration page.
Step 2: Click on the Users menu
Click the +Create User button.
Step 3: Enter user information, including:
- Name: Enter the user name.
- Email Address: Enter the user’s email address.
- Password: Enter a password for the user.
- Companies: Select the company you want.
- Profile: Select whether the user profile is Supervisor or Operator.
Step 4: Click on the Register button.
The user will be created and you will receive a confirmation message.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed the process of creating a new user. You can now log in using your newly created credentials.
If you encounter any issues during the process, please contact technical support for assistance.
Remember to keep your login credentials in a safe place and never share them with others.
- Make sure you use a valid email address for the user. The user will need this email address to reset their password.
- Choose a strong password for the user. The password must be at least 8 characters long and must include a combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
- The user type determines what privileges the user will have on the system. For regular users, it is recommended to select the Regular user type.
- Permissions determine which resources the user can access on the system. For regular users, it is recommended that you only grant the permissions necessary to perform your tasks.